Monday, August 25, 2008

Model Mondays | Pillowcase Dresses

I've seen so many pillowcase dresses, and finally decided to give it a try myself. We went to the beach with two other families, and so I made dresses for all the girls (and a romper for the lone little guy!). I was pleased with the way they turned out! These dresses gave me a chance to personalize in a new way-- and so I put all the girls' names on the hem. I love this shot with toes in the sand. Precious!
And a close up of the hem...
Incidentally, if you have ever touched a sewing machine, you can make one of these dresses-- they are so simple. If you're interested in giving it a try, let me know. I can help you find a pattern and give you a couple of pointers. Really, you can do it!

No comments: