Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sibling Set | Kid's Clothes

Someone emailed me not too long ago to inquire about monogramming children's clothes after being referred by a friend. I pointed her to my blog and website, and then we spoke on the phone. I was surprised when she asked if I monogram jon jons-- I do a lot of those! But, speaking to her made me realize that I don't often show off the more "standard" things that I do. So here's a jon jon, bubble, and drop waist dress sibling set I just finished. You may recognize them from this fall's Orient Expressed catalog. But since she wasn't thrilled with the monogramming options they offered, this mom ordered them plain and then brought them to me. When they were trying the outfits on, her six year old daughter commented that the outfits were too plain, maybe Mrs. Holloway could put their monograms on them! My kind of kid! As an aside, if you have a baby boy, you really must get a bubble with a portrait collar like this one. I absolutely adore this style on baby boys, and you can only get away with it for such a short period of time!

No comments: