Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Monogram Styles

I'm excited to show off three new monogramming fonts. The first two were featured in the RagsLand catalog this fall, and I was able to find them to use myself. This one is the bubble polka dot inital. This is the swing polka dot initial. Either of these could also be done without the polka dots, and would look really cute featured on the center of a turtleneck or a-line dress. Hmmm, I'll bet using lime green and white on a red cord dress from Whimsical Wears would make an adorable Christmas dress! And now for the boys-- I know this one is more formal, but I've been looking for it for a while! I think that I'll probably use it without the circle on a longall or portrait collar this fall. This would also be nice to use on a knit daygown, burp cloth, or paci clip for a new baby boy. I think it's a great alternative to the standard diamond monogram.
When I sew anything out using these, I'll be sure to post the finished product.

No comments: