I just love doing a whole gift set for a new baby. And, finally, I have a girl's set to show off! This dragonfly motif has been one of my favorites this season.
It was especially fun to work on a set with my friend, Barbara. She trimmed this bag with hot pink ribbon and added a big, girly bow. (This is the perfect sized bag for diapers, wipes, and a bottle or sippy cup on a quick outing or trip to church. I hardly ever carried my big diaper bag once I got one this size!) I monogrammed the bag using the same color and font as the rest of the set. What a coordinated little girl Adriana will be!
I've just finished my part of another project with Barbara. When I get the bag and have it monogrammed, I'll be sure to show it off, too.
It was especially fun to work on a set with my friend, Barbara. She trimmed this bag with hot pink ribbon and added a big, girly bow. (This is the perfect sized bag for diapers, wipes, and a bottle or sippy cup on a quick outing or trip to church. I hardly ever carried my big diaper bag once I got one this size!) I monogrammed the bag using the same color and font as the rest of the set. What a coordinated little girl Adriana will be!
I've just finished my part of another project with Barbara. When I get the bag and have it monogrammed, I'll be sure to show it off, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment