I'm going to head out one day next week and do some fabric shopping. I've just found a great little place that's about 45 minutes away, so I have to actually plan ahead to go... My main goal is to get some more "grown up" fabrics to use for coffee cup inserts. (And even though I'm not a coffee drinker, I've decided that I need one-- I can use it for my favorite spiced cider now that fall is upon us!) At any rate, if you're thinking of getting a coffee cup in the future, and have an idea of the colors that you might like to use, let me know. I'll pick up several things, and can always get more, but would love to get some things that everyone will like! (And if you make a suggestion, you're not honor bound to use that fabric! My plan is to build up a stash...) Either drop me an email, or leave a comment here, and maybe I'll post a picture of my finds once I've returned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment