In just a few short days, preschool will be upon us. I've found that our preschool at First Baptist Church of Alexandria is one of the few 10am-2pm preschools. I like it because it gives me the chance to have lunch with friends or run a few more errands that I couldn't do with the 9am-noon schools. That does mean that the littlest ones nap at school, though, and so need a blanket and a pillowcase to cover their little nap mats. I dressed up this airplane themed blanket by adding Turner's name, and then made a pillowcase to match.
One of the first pacifier clip orders I filled was for a light blue gingham clip with a red monogram. I was surprised by how striking the color combination was, and now it's one of my favorites. (Thanks for the great idea, Susan!)

One of the first pacifier clip orders I filled was for a light blue gingham clip with a red monogram. I was surprised by how striking the color combination was, and now it's one of my favorites. (Thanks for the great idea, Susan!)
No comments:
Post a Comment