It's almost time for the little ones to head back to preschool-- and I, for one, can't wait! Neither can my kiddos, and I'll bet Ava is looking forward to it, too. Her mom ordered these jumpers from Whimsical Wears (yes, these were the $14.50 jumpers!) and I put a crayon box on one for Ava's first day of school. Of course, little sister Megan needed one, too.
To give you an idea of the quality of the dresses... I think that they're very nicely made-- much neater than any handmade garment I've made! The fabric is a polyester/cotton blend, but I like that because they won't need ironing. And with a couple of washings, poly/cotton blends continue to get softer. They're fully lined, and I think worth the bargain price.
A final close up before they head off to school!
(Just a note: Since last I posted about this company, they have expanded their corduroy selection to include not only red, but light blue and light pink-- just in time for winter.)
To give you an idea of the quality of the dresses... I think that they're very nicely made-- much neater than any handmade garment I've made! The fabric is a polyester/cotton blend, but I like that because they won't need ironing. And with a couple of washings, poly/cotton blends continue to get softer. They're fully lined, and I think worth the bargain price.
A final close up before they head off to school!
(Just a note: Since last I posted about this company, they have expanded their corduroy selection to include not only red, but light blue and light pink-- just in time for winter.)
No comments:
Post a Comment