Friday, November 7, 2008

Fabulous Finds

OK, so I'm still busy cranking things out-- no new pictures. Just a few more days... Actually I was just going to skip today's post altogether. Until I went to Target. I had just gotten new gloves and mittens for my kiddos earlier in the week, and was planning to sew ribbon to them to thread them through the sleeves of their coats. (My sweet little girl lost one mitten the first day she wore them last year.) But then I saw an even better solution: mitten clips-- right there in the dollar bins at Target! We grabbed several, looking for a lost mitten is the last thing that I want to do when I'm already running late to get out the door! Definitely worth grabbing on your next trip to Target.

Have a great weekend, and I promise, more pictures next week!

1 comment:

Megsy said...

That's funny because I also bought 2 pairs today too!