Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stay tuned...

Sorry no pictures today. I've been super busy for the last couple of weeks, and it doesn't promise to let up anytime soon! I just finished what must be my biggest single order ever-- 38 pieces total! And when I'm that busy, I don't take so many breaks for pictures!

I've also been doing a lot of computer work to get ready to fill all those marketplace orders, and there are some really fun ideas that I'm working on. I promise I'll try to make time to photograph some! I'm going to be putting the fun "Christmas Cheer" motif on a dress for my daughter, another infant gown, and a smaller version on a turtleneck, too... I'm putting names on the chest area of plain red turtlenecks for the kids in one family to wear throughout the Christmas and Valentine's Day holidays... I'll be doing a bunch of coffee cups and sippy cups for Christmas gifts... And I'm really excited about several bib clips that I'm making, one with a firetruck and another with a little cupcake opposite the initial.

Just a gentle reminder to be thinking about Christmas gifts and Christmas clothes. If you've got something that your kids are going to be wearing throughout the holiday season and you get it to me by the November 14 deadline, I'll make sure you get it by Thanksgiving.
So stay tuned to this space, and I hope to have some of these things to show off soon!

No comments: