Here's more of my new favorite, the cupcake! This little set is a baby gift for Morgan, and I think the pacifier clip with a cupcake instead of a monogram turned out too, too cute.

I'm still have a few more cupcake ideas floating around in my head. Of course, there are a few Chtristmas commitments that I have to meet before I get to work on my "fun" projects. So it might be January before there are any new installments in the Cupcake Chronicles...
And if you're in love with cupcakes, too, I found the cutest gift idea yesteday on
Etsy. (Such a fun site-- you really should check it out.) There are a lot of people making felt food (which I've seen featured in my recent Pottery Barn Kids and Land of Nod catalogs, though these are a lot cheaper!), and there were even quite a few cupcakes... Yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment