It's official-- time to get that tree up, hang the stockings, and don all those festive clothes! I added my favorite "Christmas Cheer motif" to this french terry set from Dharma. I added little polka dot bows on the ankles of the pants, and finished off the outfit with a matching hairbow.
Little sister Ashleigh got a matching set, and they looked so adorable in their outfits at preschool on Monday!
I put a variation of this motif on a turtleneck, too, and it looks so cute. What a great way to turn a plain red or green jumper into a Christmas outfit. I'm still planning on doing one of these for my daughter. (Hope I get the time!) And then I'll do a cute heart motif to turn the red jumper into a Valentine's Day outfit in February!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment