Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easter's on its way...

I'm back from a nice trip to visit my family. My fun fabric came, and I can't wait to do some projects with it. (But not quite yet...) And after three trips out to my sewing machine shop, my machine is working again. But between the travel and the non-functional machine, I've got quite a backlog right now. Unless I've already got something set up with you, any orders that I take now will be ready for delivery sometime during the week following Easter.

I'm disappointed that I don't have any pictures to show off today... When I get super busy, I don't take much time to snap photos! But I've got some really cute projects to do in the next few days... At least three or four swim cover-ups, lots of little t-shirts, dresses, jon jons, baby gifts... It's time to think about summer outfits, beach photos... And of course, there are are a few more Easter things that I need to do-- projects for my own kids included! I'd better get busy!

No comments: