Monday, April 6, 2009

Update

I feel like I'm starting to sound like a broken record. Machine broken again... Machine fixed... Machine broken again... Machine fixed... Machine broken again... At least now the part that was giving me trouble is on order-- getting a new one instead of trying to coax the old one to work. In the time that it was working, I managed to finish most Easter things. I still have one Easter dress to go and a handful of Easter gifts and basket liners. I'm really hoping that the part will come in in the next day or so and that I'll be able to have my new and improved machine back before the end of the week so that all Easter items will be ready for the Bunny to pick up before his early morning deliveries on Sunday.

(And Sarah, in between all of the breaking/fixing, I did manage to finish those bloomers for you-- they're on their way to Mississippi at this very moment!)

Thanks so much for your patience, and I'll be sure to let you know when things are back to normal around here!

No comments: