I had a really fun roommate in college. Even though few people would have ever paired us up, I had a great time with her, and still think of her often. She must have referred to herself as "scrappy" a lot, because I can't hear the word without thinking of her! This week I'm visiting my parents, and am awaiting a package from etsy here, if you can believe it! My mom and I are using some of the fabric to make a dress-- she's a far superior seamstress and is going to help me out. But, when I found the fabric that I wanted to have shipped here for the dress, I saw that the seller was also offering this scrap pack, and jumped at the chance to pick it up. I'm so excited about all the fun appliques I can do with these designer fabric scraps. It'll be a limited supply, so let me know if you've got any ideas!

2 comments:
Oooh, I so want a coffee mug with some of the Amy Butler fabric. Will there be enought? :)
I thought I recognized that as Amy Butler fabric...LOVE her stuff! I made a purse out of some of her fabric once.
Post a Comment