After being totally consumed by my daughter's birthday and wasting too much time on too few errands yesterday, I sat down today to complete the orders that I needed to finish before leaving town Thursday morning. My sewing machine wasn't being totally cooperative, but let me finish three garments before its final revolt. I just can't get it to embroider anything. And I feel especially bad about that as I'm going to be leaving town and can't do anything while I'm gone. So I suppose that now instead of spending my time monogramming, I'm going to spend my time getting in contact with all of you to let you know the status of your order. I should be able to get going as soon as I return home, so anything that I have now should be finished by the end of the first week in April. Let me know if you're taking off somewhere on spring break, and I'll make sure that I get to your things first. Again, I'm so very sorry. And frustrated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment