Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Going swimmingly...

Last week was definitely busy, and as I said, the machine has been running smoothly. Though I still have a few more to go, I thought I'd share a few of the ideas I've put on swim cover-ups lately. There are so many cover-ups out there, but they're all so plain. And yet, I've done three sets with thee very different ideas. I really liked the style of this cover-up. We went with the simple first name in pink approach...
These sisters have matching turtles with their initials in green...
And then this cover-up features a brightly coloerd beach scene with no name. As I mentioned, I can think of three more that I have to do. And it just occurred to me today that my daughter's cover-up is at least two or three years old, so she'll probably need a new one, too. So make that four to go, at least. I hope to share some of those, too. Let me know if you have one to add to the list!

No comments: