Monday, April 27, 2009

Model Mondays

This little girl's mom is so faithful at sending my great photos! Here she is on Easter Sunday in this lovely dress her mom picked up on ebay. We left the flowers but changed the initial in the middle. I just love the "C" in the Sydney font-- so pretty! I know I didn't post anything last week... I was super busy monogramming, and so took little time to work on blogging. I do have some photos from last week, though, and hope to get some things up to show you this week. People came to me with several different ideas for swim cover ups, so I'll have those to show off, and I've made several sippy and coffe cups that are some great fabric combinations. And of course there are the t-shirts. Not sure how many of those I photographed, but I've done tons that I'm sure will be enjoyed in the warmer weather this week! Stay tuned...

No comments: