Aren't these guys such cuties? They were all dolled up for Easter morning, and their mom managed to get a great photo before they left home. Their mom ordered these outfits from Orient Expressed. I monogrammed the middle brother's jon jon, and then added three bunnies to the extra tab on the little guy's bubble.
I'm still waiting on a part for my machine, but can't imagine that it will be much longer. As soon as I get the machine back in working condition, I'm going to really go crazy on the things that I have so that I can finish them off. If you've got things to bring to me, please keep in mind that it still might be a little longer than the standard two weeks turnaround, though I'll do my best to get things finished off quickly.
I'm still waiting on a part for my machine, but can't imagine that it will be much longer. As soon as I get the machine back in working condition, I'm going to really go crazy on the things that I have so that I can finish them off. If you've got things to bring to me, please keep in mind that it still might be a little longer than the standard two weeks turnaround, though I'll do my best to get things finished off quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment