Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fancy Pillowcases

I had the pleasure of monogramming a set of pillow shams last week. I thought that they were adorable to begin with, and the monogram is just the right size and color-- I can't imagine it looking any better.

And in case you think that us moms are the only ones who care about things like monogrammed bed linens, I thought that I'd share a comment I got in an email a week or two ago. I've monogrammed two pillowcases for this little lady, one is my all time favorite.

I'm changing her sheets yesterday and she points to the pillowcase with the [appliqued] C on it and says, ooo, I love that one, it's my favorite. Then she sees I'm putting the other one on and she says ooo, I love that one too. "I have fancy pillowcases Mom, and you don't."

I'm so pleased she loves them as much as her mom and I do!


No comments: