Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Summer Tees

I mentioned I've done a lot of t-shirts lately. I didn't take pictures of them all-- lots of simple monograms on girls' tees and little stacked monograms on boys' polos. These tank tops and t-shirts will be great once it finally warms up again. I love the pink and orange combination on these "bubble dot" tanks. I really thought that making the appliques on these sisters' tees in opposite ginghams was a lot of fun. Coordinating without being too "matchy-matchy."

(And in case you're interested, the tanks in the top picture are crewcuts from J. Crew, the white tees are from Target, in the big girls section. Target had some good tops in the toddler girls section, and they also had some plain polos for boys. Wal-mart had good crew neck t-shirts for toddler boys-- Target's have pockets-- and polos for the bigger boys. And places like Lands End and LL Bean are always good sources for staple shirts.)

No comments: