Monday, June 22, 2009

Model Mondays

This little dress has been quite popular this year.  Thankfully, though I’ve done at least 5 of these dresses, the three different people who brought them to me don’t know each other, so there’s no chance they’ll all show up at the same party in the same dress!  One really unique thing about this dress is the fact that the color of the monogram really depends on which popsicles are in the center of the bodice.  While I’ve done other dresses in pink and orange, this one really needed a green monogram to be sure that it could be seen over the pink and orange popsicles.

329

Of course, what I like best about the picture isn’t the dress at all.  This little lady is so cute, and I love how it looks like she’s trying to lick one of the popsicles on her dress!

No comments: