Though I’ve been wanting one for quite a while, I finally received a Reisenthel carrybag this spring. It has the look of a picnic basket (though much more fabulous) but is useful for so many things. Great for taking food to someone’s house or to a potluck, but it has also really come in handy this week for carrying all the assorted bags and projects to and from Vacation Bible School. Anyway, imagine my surprise when I saw a slightly smaller and much less expensive version at Target. The Target version even has a lid, which is the perfect place for a monogram or a last name. After someone brought me one to monogram, I started looking for them again, and am sad to say that most Target stores seem to be out. If you find one, I’d grab it now, and decide what to do with it later! Here’s one I did last week for a friend…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment