Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Reminders

A friendly reminder:  I’ll put in the lunchbox and backpack orders at the end of the week.  I already have a handful of them to order, so let me know if you want to add yours to the mix.  I want to be sure  to get those in time to have them ready for the first day of school!

Also, I mentioned before that I’m planning to take off the month of August.  So that means if there’s anything that you need before school starts, I’ll need it by the end of next week.  I know that I am usually rather accommodating, but I’m going to be pretty tough in August.  If you’ve ordered something for me to monogram and it’s not in yet or are going to need a baby present, let me know now.  If I’ve talked to you about something, then I can schedule a little time to do that, but I won’t be taking any new orders at all in August.

No comments: