Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A new year…

I can’t believe that September is here already!  I thank you all for your patience through my August hiatus.  It’s a good thing I scheduled that, I would have never been able to keep up with my normal workload with all of the travels and other activities we had going on.

I just dropped off my eldest to her first day of kindergarten, and so after a little time for reflection, I’ll be back at the monogramming.  And things will really kick into gear after I get my little guy into preschool next week.

There will be some changes for this fall.  My pricing has changed, and now better reflects the local market.  Check the website for details.  (This does not apply to orders that have already been placed, but will apply to any new orders.)  I also realized last spring that I was taking far too many rush orders, and that left me less time with my family since these projects do not fit  into my “normal schedule.”  I may still take a few rush orders, but I always appreciate having plenty of lead time to complete projects.

I look forward to so many new fun projects.  I’ll be back here posting later this week with some new pictures.  Happy fall!

No comments: