Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Easter Swag Bag

Every parent knows that their kiddo needs a fabulous basket to hold all the swag the Easter Bunny brings.  And now Samuel can be sure that the Easter Bunny knows who gets the treats at his house!  This basket came from Michael’s, where they also had the same basket with pink, green, and lavender gingham liners (though different stores have different selections.)  And I hate to tell Samuel’s mom, but I saw that they’re on sale 50% 0ff this week.easter basket samuel I should also mention that I’m planning to take my kiddos to visit my parents over spring break, the week before Easter.  That means that if you have any baskets or special outfits that need monogramming for Easter, I really need to have them by Friday of this week.  (If you’ve ordered something and are waiting for it to come in, just let me know so that I can plan accordingly.)  Thanks!

No comments: