Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Scheduling…

Who would think that a snowstorm, even a big one, would have so many consequences?  I’ll be so happy when all the big piles of snow are gone!  Making up for all those snow days has left school districts scrambling to find solutions, and parents are coping to rearrange their schedules accordingly.  Arlington County’s decision to lengthen the early release day seems like a great idea to me, but that means that we had to switch ballet classes, and so the times that I’m around to meet for consultation have changed, too.  I’ll certainly work to find a time in your schedule as I have a number of random small windows of time that vary from day to day, but here are a few times that are consistently better for me.

  • Mondays and Thursdays after 4pm.
  • Wednesdays and Fridays all day until 3:30pm.

Thanks!

No comments: