Monday, June 21, 2010

Two of a kind…

These two dresses would be great for sisters or cousins—the lavender and pink float dresses coordinate so well without too “matchy.”  As it turns out, these dresses belong to a pair of good friends whose moms share a lot of shopping tips—and the little girls are delighted to be able to be “twins” when they wear them.  The swirly lollipops were also a great way to bring a little extra color and whimsy to these traditional dresses.DSC_0004 (2) And yes, these pictures were taken outside.  I was showing the dresses off  to my dear friend (and professional photographer) Sally—I tend to show off when I love how something turns out!  She suggested I take the table outside to photograph them.  This girl knows her lighting—I guess that’s why the family sessions she shows off on her blog are always so lovely.  Thanks for the tips, Sally, and for helping me move the table, too!

No comments: