Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Merry Christmas to All…

Today I finished monogramming the last of the red dresses.  Though I’ve not shown them all here, there have been plenty!  I love how the fancy monogram really dresses up these from Carter’s.  And the best thing about using a plain red dress for Christmas is that you’ll get some great, festive photos, but you can still have your girls wear them throughout the winter, especially for Valentine’s Day.  (And I don’t understand why they even make sleeveless, velvet dresses for little girls, but these are monogrammed in a creamy, winter white to match their cardigans.)DSC_0001 (5)

I also finished up a giant stack of kitchen towels, these will make such lovely teacher’s gifts.  These towels came from Orient Expressed, though I’ve monogrammed similar towels in the past from Home Goods (and those come in at a lower price point).DSC_0005 (5)

Now that the Christmas deadline has passed, I won’t be blogging as much.  I don’t want to give you any great ideas that I’ll need to help you with at the last minute!  But I’ll also be focusing on working quickly so that I can do my own holiday sewing and shopping, so I won’t likely want to spend as much time photographing and blogging.  And so, if I’m not back before then:


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: