Monday, November 1, 2010

November Already? | Christmas Deadline

At my house growing up, the passing of Halloween meant one thing: the trunk of the car was off limits.  After Halloween, my mom started Christmas shopping, and would frequently keep the gifts in the trunk.  And so, with the arrival of the month of November, I’m starting to seriously think about Christmas.  These ornament shirts were quite popular last year, and while I can do more again this year, I’m still looking for some fun new ideas for Christmas shirts.  ornaments This year my Christmas deadline will be Wednesday, November 24.  That’s the day before Thanksgiving.  So before you head off for the holiday or finish the preparations for your big feast, be sure to bring by any gifts that you have.  I’ll be happy to get them finished in time for Christmas.  After Thanksgiving, I won’t be able to promise Christmas delivery, and will need to charge a rush fee.

And it’s just occurred to me that I haven’t done many Christmas outfits yet. To be sure that you have them by Thanksgiving, I’m going to need them in the next day or two.  Thanks!

No comments: