Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am thankful…

I have so many things for which to be thankful, and I’m so very thankful for the kiddos that will be wearing these shirts.  You may notice that they’re not identical to the designs I posted earlier, but after discussing with the kiddos and their daddy, we made a few tweaks.  Also, despite the fact that kiddo number one approved her design, she was less than thrilled when I showed it to her this afternoon.  Apparently, the dog is a member of the family, and she really wanted her friends to occupy that spot in her list.  After many tears (I nearly shed some myself!) I added a #4 and did my best to re-hoop the shirt straight and get the spacing to match.  And even if I’d have done it differently, she’s now thrilled to wear it and will have it on in the morning.  And so once again, we’re all thankful.

DSC_0102 (2)

(And since she’s so excited to wear it, I had to take pictures inside.  At night.  With a flash.  Sorry, Sally!)

No comments: