Thursday, April 14, 2011

Appreciating Teachers

With my eldest in kindergarten, last year was the first time that I’d heard of Teacher Appreciation Week.  So this time, I’ve got a head start.  When the first week of May rolls around this year, I’ll be ready.  Here are a couple of my favorite ideas—I love my coffee cup, and several teachers that I’ve gifted one to have expressed the same feeling.  A special gift from your kiddo, or a class gift along with some fancy coffees?DSC_0085I think these keychains are great, too, and they easily tuck into an envelope with a hand written note from your little one. Even as I say I’m going to be more prepared this year, I realize the first week of May is really just around the corner.  Think it over, and let me know if you’ve got any ideas of your own. keychains2

And if your little one is in preschool and just doesn’t do Teacher Appreciation Week, start thinking now about end of the year gifts.  I’m betting the end of your “school year” is just around the corner.  (Sorry to remind you, I’m right there with you!)

No comments: