Monday, April 4, 2011

Shopping Trip

I was out shopping today at a favorite haunt for scoring good plain tees to monogram.  Total strike out.  Who knew?  But look what I did find.  A whole assortment of these sets in several colors (besides this turquoise, I think there was hot pink, apple green, and purple at least) just begging for a monogram.  As a matter of fact, I’m starting to regret that I only picked up this one set, as it was a STEAL at only $6!  Who would have thought I’d find something so simple and cute at Wal-Mart?!?  With a big, bright monogram, I think this could easily be mistaken for Kelly’s Kids, but for WAY less. DSC_0006 (13)I picked up this polo too, as I think it will look very sophisticated with a circular monogram paired with a pair of pink or plaid bermuda shorts.  (Also basement bargain priced at $5.)DSC_0010 (8) Of course, it’s worth pointing out that these were in the big girl section, and I didn’t really comb the infant and toddler section, so I can’t make any promises there.  And while Wal-Mart is usually a great source of no-pocket tees, they disappointed me this season with few plain options for my little guy or my big girl.  But I’m loving my two surprise finds, so it was worth the trip!

No comments: