If you don’t know my little guy (quickly becoming such a big boy!), you might not think these tees were personalized. But he’s a super outgoing, hilarious, rough and tumble little guy. If you know him, you know that these shirts scream his name as much as any shirt that actually bears his name. From the time he could barely talk, his daddy taught him that when he falls, he should get up, brush off, and say, “Chicks dig scars.” He’s a born entertainer and will do just about anything to get people to laugh at him, so he happily repeats it every time he takes a tumble. And that is A LOT. He’s also oh so amused by mustaches. When I showed him this one, he literally giggled with glee!
I’m so lucky, this boy really loves his momma. (He’s quite a ladies’ man, though, and all the ladies love him right back.) I saw a version of this shirt on pinterest last week, and I knew it was perfect for him. Plus, I figured if daddy was going to teach him catch phrases, I’d teach him one of my own.
My favorite part—the back! Well, actually, my favorite part is hearing his sweet little voice saying, "Sorry ladies, I’m taken,” as he jumps around and then says, “I heart mom.”
If you happen to have a super outgoing, boy crazy daughter, an I {heart} dad version of this shirt might be cute for her. However, that doesn’t really describe my little lady too much, so I think we’ll just stick with this one!
Now I just need to head back to Target for one last tee for his other famous line, “You should see the other guy.”
1 comment:
Love these! So fun.
Post a Comment