Maybe this should be “planning ahead” week! This is the oh-so official list I made during a visit from a mom anxiously awaiting the birth of her second child. Not only are they waiting for the birth to name this child, but they are even going to be surprised by the gender, so our master list has a contingency either way. When their new little one finally arrives, I’ll be one of the lucky ones on the very first email, and based on the list above, I’ll go to work creating a very special, personal layette for the new baby. I can’t wait, best of luck in your final days of pregnancy, mom!
Speaking of planning ahead, it’s time to start thinking about summer schedules. Right now my preschooler is in a special summer session for the month of June, so Monday is likely the best day for me to meet for a consultation. I have time on other days, but I’ll usually end up giving you a series of 1-2 hour windows from which to choose, and that can get just a *little* complicated. July looks to be my busiest family month of the summer, so please plan ahead for July birthdays and baby gifts. I don’t think that I’m going to stop taking orders completely, but there may be some delays or times when I have to limit how many things I take on. (Honestly, though, July tends to be a pretty slow month, so I am probably fretting over nothing!)
No comments:
Post a Comment