So I’m sure I made some promises, either here, or to myself, that I’d do a better job blogging over my “Christmas season.” I don’t usually like to put up lots of new ideas once Thanksgiving has past, but I really do try to show off a few cute things. Fail. Somehow taking pictures seemed to be one too many things this year. So, unfortunately, there are a few adorable things out there that won’t show up here. (Except maybe in a Model Monday post?) And with an early January birthday at our house, I’m just now getting back to a “normal” routine. (Just in time for my little one to have three days off school in a row next week, followed by a full day field trip for my eldest! No rest for the weary!) That being said, I had a lovely chat with a friend today while we went through piles of pinks and reds to find just the right look for her daughter’s Valentine’s Day shirt.
So if any of your new year’s resolutions happens to be of the “not waiting until the last minute” variety, start think now… Not only about Valentine’s Day, but also early spring birthdays, and even Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment