I know I’ve been a bit lax with blogging lately. For a moment this evening, I thought that I had triple booked myself for tomorrow night, two events that I should attend and a third that I actually wanted to attend. What a relief to discover that I was only double booked! I remember clearly feeling this way once before. Incidentally, it was right around the time of my daughter’s preschool graduation. And now that this little (big) guy is preparing to head to kindergarten in the fall, I’m again feeling like I need to soak up every moment. I need to soak up every moment of productivity while the kiddos are still in school before summer break. I need to soak up time on my own; with friends, with all the appointments that are better done sans children, and with no one but me. And finally, I need to soak up time with these kiddos. I’m reminded every day of how fast they grow, and I realize that just as they have outgrown their training wheels, they may outgrow their desire to build, play, and cuddle with me every moment of the day.
I’m keeping up with monogramming right now, but as soon as I’m finished, there are a few (dozen) other things needing my attention, so making sure the light is just right for the pictures so that I can blog every project hasn’t been top priority. I’m really hoping that I’ll be able to put it back into my regular schedule, but it might be fall before I start back with daily posts. Who am I kidding? It will most certainly be fall.
*I should mention that this is a limited edition tee I made for my little Jedi in training. I was so relieved that his sister is keeping her love for Star Wars on the down low and didn’t want a matching tee—it took forever to sew out!
No comments:
Post a Comment