A quick post, with no picture, either. Sorry! Just needed to update my summer schedule a bit. I’m no longer taking new orders until after July 4. And for the remainder of July, life will be keeping me pretty busy, so scheduling a consultation time might be a bit tricky. In general, I’d prefer earlier in the mornings so that I can still have the day for fun stuff with the kiddos. If you’ve got any summer birthdays or are waiting on the arrival of a summer baby, let me know now. I may have to limit what I can take in the summer to be sure that I stay caught up, so make sure I’m including you in my master plan! In the past, I’ve taken off August entirely, and I don’t think I’ll need to do that this year, but the more lead time I have on a project, the more likely it is that I’ll be able to do it for you. Have a great summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment