Thursday, July 12, 2012

Christmas in July

We just got our postcard for the Christmas in July sale in the Old Town Boutique District in Alexandria, and my daughter is eager to meet her first real fashion designer at Zoe Boutique!  Ironically, at the same time a new embroidery blanks supplier I’ve found is starting pre-orders for Christmas pjs.  I’m not ordering a bunch of these to keep on hand—that’s way too much to keep track of!  But if you want to get some for  your kiddos, let me know.  Note that the greens don’t match, so I probably wouldn’t use them to coordinate.  They’ll be $40 with either a name or monogram.  I won’t be offering appliques on these this year.  I’ll need to have your order by July 22 so that I can get the order in.  There may be a possibility of getting more (probably at a higher cost) later, but as this is a new business, she can’t guarantee availability after the preorder period is over.  Please see the size chart at the bottom, and let me know if you’re interested.  Stay cool and enjoy your summer!

christmas pjs

pj sizes

No comments: