Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not just for toddlers | Take Two

I love these sippy cups, and so does my preschooler. But she's outgrown sippy cups, and so she didn't really need one. But I started getting irritated by all the sticky spots in the car from juice boxes. And then she was sick and I was trying to keep her from spilling her water when she was too tired to sit up all the way to take a drink. Then my aha! moment-- a sippy cup! And since these are straw cups (and don't feel like "baby" sippy cups), I imagine we'll be updating the fabric as she grows, but will keep these around for sickness and travel for quite a while. Incidentally, these cups have become pretty hard to find at Target and Babies R Us lately. But I have managed to find a place to order them, so for the time being, I have a pretty decent stock of most all the colors.

No comments: