Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer Rompers

This adorable little sunbubble from RagsLand* will be just perfect on a hot summer day. Since it's a unisex bubble, we made sure to use some pink so everyone can tell this little lady's not a boy! This is probably my favorite romper ever! (It's from Three Mommas, a custom children's line available only through trunk shows, though some samples can be purchased online.) I love the combination of light blue seersucker with the red trim, and the sash is so wide and full, it makes a gorgeous bow at the back. Oh, how I wish I could still put my little girl in one of these!
*Tomorrow (Thursday) starts RagsLand's spring and summer surplus sale-- everything is 30%off, and things in the outlet go up to 50% off. (There are several fabric options for the bubble in the top picture, search for "sunbubble" if you're interested.) They do their sales so very early-- my little guy just wore the outfit I got him at the trunk show last Sunday! That's better, though, several times there's still been an outfit or two hanging in the closet with the tags on when the surplus sale rolls around!

No comments: